|This unmanned, non-interactive site is for information only. Due to time constraints e-mail is not possible.
However, anyone with a pertinent question is welcome to write first, including an e-mail address, and it will be answered appropriately.
Google Safe Browsing diagnostic check
|We will be away between the 1st and the 19th of September|
|"Less is more."||— |
|With our emphasis on quality, rather than quantity, and strictly limited production, it is recommended that orders be placed early to avoid disappointment
· Lead time for kites can be short (2 to 5 weeks), but it's often longer (6 to 12 weeks or more), depending on the number and sizes of kites already on order, plus a chaos factor. Since the situation can change over the course of a single day, lead time is by-and-large unpredictable.
· We are not a shop.
· Most customers can pay on-line using PayPal.
· We make kites only after receipt of payment; not in response to telephone requests alone.
· Limit: two kites per order.
· We do not do free repairs or supply free replacement parts, and we don't re-build kites made by other people even if it is claimed they were made by us—worn out, UV damaged, rotted, oxidized, shredded, severely stretched or otherwise mis-shapen kites cannot be repaired.
North America and Europe
|For local or on-line stockists of factory-made XFS Deltas, Little Bears, Whirlwinds and Troopers please contact:||(e-mail link) Into the Wind|
(web link) Into the Wind
|Into the Wind
1408 Pearl Street, Boulder, Colorado 80302
tel: +1 (303) 449-5356
click here for page 23 of Into the Wind's 2009 catalog
|Polite notice: please do not try to contact me at Into the Wind - I am in Wales, UK, and will not get the message|
|Near Chinle, in the Navajo Nation in northeastern Arizona, it is possible to walk down to the floor of Canyon de Chelly and see White House Ruin magnificently set into a recess in the 600 foot high canyon wall. Inscribed by chipping through the dark patina of rock varnish in the de Chelly sandstone just below the main cliff dwelling is this petroglyph, clearly depicting someone assisting in a long launch of a delta kite. (; wink...)|