This unmanned, non-interactive site is for information only. Due to time constraints e-mail is no longer possible.
However, anyone with a pertinent question is welcome to write first, including an e-mail address, and it will be answered appropriately.
|With our emphasis on quality, rather than quantity, and strictly limited production, it is recommended that orders be placed early to avoid disappointment
· Lead time for kites can be short (2 to 5 weeks), but it's often longer (6 to 12 weeks or more), depending on the number and sizes of kites already on order,
plus a chaos factor. Since the situation can change over the course of a single day, lead time is by-and-large unpredictable.
· We are not a shop.
· Most customers can pay on-line using PayPal.
· We make kites after receipt of payment; not in response to telephone requests alone.
· Limit: two kites per order.
· We do not do free repairs or supply free replacement parts, and we don't re-build kites made by other people even if it is claimed they were made by us
—worn out, UV damaged, rotted, oxidized, shredded, severely stretched or otherwise mis-shapen kites cannot be repaired.
North America and Europe
|For local or on-line stockists of factory-made XFS Deltas, Little Bears, Whirlwinds and Troopers please contact:||(e-mail link) Into the Wind
(web link) Into the Wind
|Into the Wind
1408 Pearl Street, Boulder, Colorado 80302
tel: +1 (303) 449-5356
click here for page 23 of Into the Wind's 2009 catalog
|Polite notice: please do not try to contact me at Into the Wind - I am in Wales, UK, and will not get the message|